I want to extend a huge thank you to Potential Doctor. We’ve only recently followed each other’s blogs; yet that is no impediment to what I believe are our greatest ties— the friendship we have with one another and the fact we believe in each other’s writing.
I’m supposed to answer eleven questions that come with the honour of receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award. Here they are:
- If you had to learn another language, what would it be? Well, I’m already working on German; but if I had to choose a language apart from the one I’m learning now, it would be Hindi.
- Who is your favorite music artist? Selena Gomez is my favourite secular artist. Britt Nicole is my favourite Christian artist.
- Tea or coffee? Herbal tea
- What country would you like to visit next? Great Britain
- What is your favorite season? spring
- If there is one thing you could change in the world, what would it be? If I could change anything, it would be that people, including myself, would be quick to listen and be understanding of others, slower to judge by the standard of our opinions; that we would love others unabashedly.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Bungee jumping
- List one of your current short-term goals: To publish my first novel which I’m in the process of doing.
- Why do you blog? I blog to inspire writers, dream with everyone, and inform readers of Canada’s greatly underrated history.
- What piece of advice do you have for new bloggers? Set up a schedule and be consistent.
- What do you spend most of your time doing? That’s really hard to pinpoint since what I do is always so variated. But first and most important to me is that I’m a homemaker with a husband and kids who I adore. I spend most of my time loving them and working hard to make our home a haven.
My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger award should you choose to participate:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. [ Link Back]
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
And here are my 11 questions! Enjoy!
- What is your favourite book?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- E-book or paper?
- Who has influenced you the most?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What would be the one thing you would want to ameliorate about yourself?
- What’s your favourite part of your day?
- Sunset or sunrise?
- What are your greatest inspirations?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever experienced?